BreedRite is thorough. BreedRite is Adequate. BreedRite is Simple to use.
About the Creator
Hello, my name is Drew Keitz. I'd like to start by saying that I am not a professional dog breeder myself. However, I do love dogs and I respect and appreciate those who work so hard to keep their bloodlines going, and breed in a professional manner. I personally have two purebred American Staffordshire Terriers and they mean the world to me.
I am a full-time student at Chico State University studying Business Entrepreneurship. I am a senior and will be graduating this year.
In the process of looking for a creative and new business model to work on I started by looking into my own life for any problems I was having and that I thought I could create a better solution for.
At the time, I had just moved to Redding, California all the way from St. George, Utah. It was a big move for me and I really missed my friends and family back home. Thats when I decided I needed a new best friend.
I didn't just want any dog though. I wanted a specific breed, from a professional breeder. What I didn't realize at the time was how hard it was going to be to get in touch with and connect with one of these breeders.
Come to find out, these breeders had a whole list of qualifications I had to meet if they were going to be willing to let me purchase one of their dogs.This ended up being a much longer and more drawn out process than I had expected. About 6 months later I finally got the dog I was looking for.
It was this process that made me realize what problem I wanted to solve. After talking to many professional breeders I realize that most of them are constantly filtering through applicants in search for the right homes for their dogs.
I realized that this was my golden opportunity to create a meaningful business that could save breeders time, as well as find their dogs the perfect homes.
Easy to Use
Post Your Dogs!
Receive notifications from BreedRite when a QUALIFIED buyer wants to contact you.
How It works
- First, certified breeders will create an account by providing general info, as well as their credentials as a breeder.
- Next, they will list any qualifications they are seeking in a potential buyer.
- From there they will post their dogs for sale along with any additional info about the dogs
- If there is no Current dogs for sale or there is a waitlist, the breeder will post their stud or bitch they are breeding.
- Dog posts are $50/month
- Breeders can then use the url of their posts to redirect potential buyers to their posts where they can register and prove their qualifications.
- Once a buyer has been certified, they will be prompted to pay a $10 processing fee in order to contact the breeder through breedrite.net
- Requests will be considered pre-qualified and therefore top priority.
- This gives buyers a much better chance of actually connecting with a breeder
- Breeders will no longer have to screen through numerous applicants in order to find the right homes for their dogs.